
While this picture is 7 months old, it's the most updated one I have of Stevie and I. Isn't he handsome? :)
Here's also our latest family picture. This was also taken in December, just before Noelle turned 2.
Thanks to my bestest buddy Kathie, I have now created (drum roll, please) my very own BLOG! Or should I say BLAH-G because I tend to ramble? Consider yourself warned. ;)

7 comments:
WAHOOO!!!! YEAH LIZ!!! You ARE my bestest buddy!! I am super famous now -- mentioned in your VERY FIRST post AND first to comment! WOOPEE!!! Good luck (or breaka leg?) with your surgery on Monday -- and the weeks following. I love you TONS!!!!
LOL! I am like your young padowan, you are my jedi master!
Thanks for all the good wishes, dear. I can use all the prayers and positive energy sent my way! But, like I said, I'm sure it will all be just fine :D
Did I mention I also turned 31 today? Hmm, don't know which is worse ;)
HA HA! Wow! I've never been a JEDI MASTER before! Sweet!
I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! It's been so long! But yes -- and Today is Wendy's... how could I forget!?!
HEY, I got the answer -- it's from Lion King -- Simba goes off with Nala and Timone goes "It starts... you think you know a guy!" (Thanks Wendy for the help!)
Oh yeah, and I changed my picture -- if my profile picture were larger you would see I AM smiling... just barely -- but I guess you are right -- I look pissed, and that's not the image we want to portray is it?
ROFL!!! THANK you and Wendy for figuring that out. It has seriously been bugging me for DAYS.
Ah, sweetie, I thought it was a cute picture! LOL, I hope I didn't give you a complex to change it. BUT, I do love your new one. You are such a hot mama!!! And your kids, omigosh, are so dang cute.
LOL, have you picked up on the fact that I haven't shared this blog site with anyone yet? Haha, but I TOTALLY will, I promise. In my down time this next month, I'm going to rock it out, just wait and see ;)
lizzie,
Your favorite aunt debby here. You scared the bleep out of tom and I. We love you. I have really looked into your treatment and LOVE the success rate. tom was 18% and still putting up with me. We will help you and Steve. We understand and love you both every single day.
xoxo deb i'm working on our blog
We sure do love you guys. Paul and I wish that we were there to help you out. We feel so far away...in nice, sunny, B-E-AUTIFUL, don't you wish you were here, Arizona. I hear that its a good place to visit. You should check us out. So I guess that we should do a blog as well since everyone else has one and maybe, just maybe someone wants to see our chicklets. WE LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment