Wow, I talked to my oncologist today to discuss the whole medication thing with him, and found out I might NOT have to do the radiation again in February!!! Happy day! They're just going to do a scan to see if those two hot spots have died out. If they haven't, THEN I'll do it again. The scan is only 4 millicuries of radiation where my treatment was 200, which means I won't have to do the whole isolation thing. SO, I'm going to eat even MORE berries and green leafy things that have anti-cancer properties, keep drinking the Essiac (aka Kill That Cancer!) tea my sis made for me and PRAY.
By the way, look for an uber-cute video post coming up on Saturday. Noelle and her girl cousins (along with like 40 girls between ages 3 and 8) are dancing at half-time at the football game on Friday night. You will be ROLLING!!!
Splash Children's Ministry
9 years ago

3 comments:
Yeah Liz! I'm so happy for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
YYYEEEAAAAHHHAAAAAHHH! That is fantastic.
That is awesome!! Hope that it all works out! We love you TONS!
Post a Comment