Saturday, June 28, 2008

Noelle

The three Aaaaaamigas! Noelle hanging out with the cuz's.

I HAD to put this pouty picture in. Paul and Shell, can you see the resemblence to Christian?! It's all in the eyes, I think.












































Noey and her mom are having breakfast in bed (today it was waffles and grapes). We even had matching messy hair-do's.




3 comments:

Kathie said...

She is SOOO SOOO CUTE!! Oh my gosh -- I could just eat her! I want to see pictures of Jenny's wedding!!! DO SHARE!!!! Yer kickin' butt on the blog thing so far!! YEAH! (do you think I use !!! too much?)

Liz said...

Ah, you can NEVER use !!! too much!!! I'll keep updating the pictures fer ya, and it is REALLY fun so thanks for telling me about it!

Paul and Shelly said...

Thats hilarious. They do look a little alike. She also reminds me of Bruce, could just be that they all look alike when they are pouty! LOL!!