Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wow, a video!

This is a video of Noelle singing one of her favorite songs: the Winnie the Pooh theme song. It is a little loud, so turn down the volume a bit. She points to a few of the characters in her book as she sings their names. Adorable. Check out her post, I updated it with a couple more pictures. :)

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Okay, HOW old is she?!?!?! She sang that whole song!?!?! She's SO CUTE!! OMG! I was to just squeeze her!

Hey, how did you get the video to upload? We tried over and over to get a video to load and it just never would work!

We need to call again -- I miss you and have been thinking of you TONS!

Liz said...

ROFL, you're so sweet! She's 2 and 1/2 now, can you believe it?! It took FOREVER for the video to load, but it finally worked after waiting like 15 min. I miss you too!! Count on a call from me this week. :)

Thayne6 said...

I found your blog on Shannon Bankhead's. Your daughter is so cute! You should check out ours at www.thayne6.blogspot.com.
It's fun to keep track of old friends!
--Jamie

Liz said...

Jamie! So good to hear from you!! And your blog is AWESOME. Do you have Shannon's blog? I don't know the website (though I'm sure I can find it through facebook or something)