Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hey! Get up! Get loud!

The Future Lancelle night at Layton High was a big smash! Here are all those cute cousins in order of pictures:
Ashton, showing all her spirit!
Gracie, giving her best cheesy grin.
Picture-perfect Chloe.
Noelle and her Lancelle buddy, posing and then walking out on the field.







Here is that ADORABLE video I promised you. Sorry, it's not very good because it's taken on my camera, held at arm's length for the closest picture. It's also not very LONG because my camera doesn't record video for very long. When I scrounge up the $300 it takes to fix our camcorder, you'll enjoy videos much more ;)



7 comments:

Paul and Shelly said...

Stinking adorable!! LOVE IT!

Kathie said...

Oh My Gosh. Can she be cuter???? She's totally awesome at dancing!! If it wasn't considered so feminine to be a male dancer, Jack would totally be doing dance lessons with Noelle! LOVE YOU LIZZY!!!

Kathie said...

Holy cow... okay, now that I re-read that, "male dancer" sounds REALLY HORRIBLE!!!! What I MEANT to say is that Jack has always had great musical talent and great beat, and loves to rock out... but little boys in dance lessons... not going to go there... don't want him wearing tights when he's in high school!! :) LOL!

Michelle D. said...

What a cutie! She's got the moves down!

Rachel said...

So cute Liz...

Cheryl said...

Hi Liz, I can't believe all that has happened to you since I last saw you--I think it was with Whitacres and Waters at the lake (4 years ago!) Noelle is so cute!!! Congrats, and good luck, you're in our prayers.

Liz said...

Ah thnx so much for your comments, everyone! It's always great to hear how cute my little one is! :D

ROFL, Kathie, about the male dancer comment. You kill me!!!

Cheryl, it's so good to hear from you after all these years!!! Thanks for the well wishes, dear, and hopefully we'll SEE you back in UT soon. :)