Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm baaaaaack


Hello all! :) Soooo sorry I haven't posted in weeks. Life just doesn't seem to slow down no matter how much I want it to! In fact, I have to keep this uber short because I leave for work in 10 min. Update on me: Doing pretty well, still trying to balance out the meds so I'm not so tired in the mornings and afternoons. Struggling to lose the weight, but that's ALWAYS a struggle, isn't it? :P Update on Steve: He's as busy as ever with teaching and football. The sophomores are struggling a little this season, but he's a terrific coach and helps keep them positive. He gave a great season-opening speech about what it really means to be a LANCER! The varsity team is doing pretty well and won their Homecoming game against Davis. Woohoo! See you all at the Northridge game Friday night ;) Update on Noelle: SHE POOPED IN THE POTTY! HOOOOORAY! We are SOOO proud of her! I was tempted to take a picture, but we'll post this one instead. Doesn't the cat look thrilled? :D Love you all!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Yippee Noelle!!!! You are AWESOME!!!! Good for you!!! What a big girl! (What were we saying about exclamation points?!?!?) Anyway, good luck balancing out the meds. I hate being tired (which I always am). It'd be nice if we could be tired AND nap all day, but being tired and being required to teach, care for kids, clean things... it stinks. LOVE YOU!!!

Jodi said...

I am sooooo happy you finally posted! I check your blog every day, and I was so excited when I saw the update. I'm excited for Noelle!!! That's a big deal!! I'm hoping you are feeling ok, despite the meds not quite there yet! Sure love ya!

Paul and Shelly said...

Thanks for not posting the poo on here! Glad that she is going on the potty though! I hope that you get your meds figured out soon, I hate feeling sluggish. Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon! We miss you all dearly!

Liz said...

Ah, three of my favorite people!!! :D Just wanted you to know that she did it AGAIN today! I nearly cried with joy. Also, I talked to the Dr. and he's going to up my dose a tiny bit, which should help. Happy day, from poop to meds to my show Project Runway! Love you, girls!!!