Hooray! I'm back home with my wonderful hubby and adorable daughter. I got home yesterday after my full-body scan (that I will know the results of on Monday). Noelle's huge smile and hug made me feel better than I have in a long time. It was GREAT just to sit and play with her, read to her and rock her to sleep that night. I know it doesn't seem possible, but she really seems to have gotten older in the last week. She and Steve have been SO strong through this whole thing, and I am so proud of them.
I'm feeling lots better since starting my medication on Saturday, though I am still weak and napping every day. I still have a funny metallic taste in my mouth (all food and even water tastes weird) but other than that I don't seem to have side effects from the radiation. And I will post new pics of my scar on Monday when I know the results of the body scan. My scar looks GREAT and voice is totally back to normal. Yes, I'm counting my many, many blessings. :D Love you all!
Splash Children's Ministry
9 years ago

4 comments:
Liz you are such a ROCKSTAR! I love you!
Awesome! I'm SO HAPPY you are home! I can't wait to hear about the body scan! Call me if you get some time... Love you!
I check your blog often and I'm happy you are back with your cute fam! Post soon about your results. I'm anxious to hear. Love you! Jodi
just know we are thinking and praying for you often. You are awesome take care
Post a Comment